Flu clinic will be held on Wednesday 2nd October (by appointment only). To book an appointment please contact reception.
Free vaccinations are available for those in the categories below:-
- Aged 65 or over
- Children aged 2 - 5 who are not at school (nasal flu - expected October please contact the Practice)
- Chronic respiratory disease (asthma, copd, bronchitis and emphysema)
- Chronic heart disease
- Chronic kidney disease
- Chronic liver disease
- Chronic neurological disease
- Asplenia or dysfunction of the spleen
- Patients who stay in long-stay residential care or homes
- Unpaid carers
- Morbidly obese
Patients aged 65 and over are also entitled to a pneumococcal vaccination to prevent pneumonia. This is a one of vaccine and can be given at the same time as your flu vaccine.