Flu clinic will be held on Wednesday 2nd October (over 18's only). This clinic is by appointment only. To book an appointment please contact reception.
After this clinic date we will have ad-hoc appointments available. Please book an appointment with the receptionist.
Free vaccinations are available for those in the categories below:-
- Aged 65 or over
- Children aged 2 - 5 who are not at school (nasal flu - expected November please contact the Practice)
- Chronic respiratory disease (asthma, copd, bronchitis and emphysema)
- Chronic heart disease
- Chronic kidney disease
- Chronic liver disease
- Chronic neurological disease
- Asplenia or dysfunction of the spleen
- Patients who stay in long-stay residential care or homes
- Unpaid carers
- Morbidly obese
Patients aged 65 and over are also entitled to a pneumococcal vaccination to prevent pneumonia. This is a one of vaccine and can be given at the same time as your flu vaccine.